RESPONSIBLE DIVING IN MARINE RESERVES
Fecha fin inscripción: 31/12/2025
Duración: 1 horas
Tiempo máximo de realización: 30 días
With this course, you will become familiar with diving in marine reserves generally and particularly in the Region of Murcia.
Área Temática: PESCA
- Become familiar with marine reserves and their importance, as well as
knowing the main Latin American and Spanish marine reserves.
- Get to know the existing marine reserves in the Region of Murcia, their
location, traditional fishing, etc.
- Learn good diving practice in Spain?s marine reserves of fishing interest,
how to sail them and how to do the diving test.
CHAPTER1. MARINE RESERVES
- Topic 1. Sea protection
- Topic 2. Marine reserves in Latin America and Spain
CHAPTER 2. THE REGIÓN OF MURCIA
- Topic 1. Marine Reserves in the Region of Murcia
- Topic 2. Traditional Fishing and Marine Reserves of Fishing Interest.
- Topic 3. Protected marine areas
CHAPTER 3. GOOD PRACTICE
- Topic 1. Do's and Dont's of good diving practice
- Topic 2. Do's and Dont's of responsible recreational diving in Spain's
marine reserves of fishing interest
- Topic 3. Other tips
At the end of the Learning Unit you will have to pass a 10-question Final Test.
To carry out this course, no previous knowledge about the contents is necessary, since it starts from the most basic concepts.